Monday, September 8, 2008

Melody Mondays - A New Dimension for Your Songs

My students love to sing songs and they love to help with the songs in some way or another. A teacher I had been working with, showed me some magnetic songs. I was instantly hooked and love making my own now. It is easy to make one of these songs. Find a song you and your students like. Look at the words and find pictures that will go with the song or the idea of the song. (See the picture below) Find a folder or something like this to keep the pictures together. You can have it laminated as well. With a file folder, I staple the sides together so all the pieces will say in the folder. I am hoping to show more of these types of songs with the lyrics in the near future. Stay tuned to find out the words and tune of this song.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...